Saturday, September 13, 2008

Why I am not pushing myself

Yesterday finish my godamn Trial spm exams and i am soo relax and happy now .although sometimes i feels regret because i know i can do it but i didt push myself to study hard and i seriously needs a wakeup call .i mean my parents and sisters always tells me to 'wake up' and reliaze the facts and truth .even include my friends but i am still resting on being immature and i dont mean to sounds cocky but i know i can pull this off .i am smart .i know these things !


but why i'm not pushing myself to go for it ? i wants to works only 5 days a week and have good weekend but if i am not study hard to get good grades then i will end up working 7 days a week with not high paid .i am that type of people who love good things .dont mean that i can suffer the hardwork but if there is a choice for you


wouldt you choose the working 5 days a week ? Its is the time .SPM is coming very soon.counting on now its like less than 10 weeks !

WAKE UP! WAKE UP !


the sosial dont want a form 5 student .they want at least form 6 student .i dont want rich parents or rich background and i needs to do it for myself !


good luck TAN WEI HONG .I can do it

No comments: