Sunday, September 7, 2008

I should stop now !

Lately I am doing something over the internet that i am so not proud of it .I am cross the line .something that will straightly effects my life if this secret got exploded !
I knew that i shouldt do it and why i am doing this ?!
Too much ????????????????????????????????????????????? running in my head and minds .the problem is why i am doing this !

I should stop right now .I really should because over these past 2 days .I think a lots about it .if i needs something but i must lose something then i will regret in the rest of my life .
I am still young .i am still have the longest time in my life .I have all the chances in this life to chase my dream .I should stop this right now and i will .
I needs to put everything back to normal and become straight ! which is the way i suppose to .Curious is no longer there .right now i know who i am

Blessing

No comments: