Sunday, September 28, 2008

A Amazing Weekend !!!

So my holidays is starts ! about 1 weeks only lah but i will try my best to spend every single damn moment of it because after that its the SPM Time .get survive or get shoot !

Its Saturday yesterday .my friend keat already planned out the BBQ things since 2 weeks ago .i go to paradise hotel beach about 7pm i guess [i am late] and FYI it wasnt fun at all ! DUH ! The food sucks .The BBQ sucks ,while me and my friends chopping our foods like hotdog and stuff that 2 bitches who i know them [girls] keep eating the entire fucking time and do you know that they arent even invited means UNINIVTED !!! WTF .me and my friends are not really happy about it but some shows in their expression but some didt ,about 8.20pm its soo dark already .we barely see anything but yet they still BBQ i think is gross since there's possibility to eat something that cant eat since we cant see anything ! Steamboat is a better idea and they regret now haha ~

My best friend Emily leave early and she tell me that bernard & jing jing come and pick her up to gurney drive and i ask them maybe i can join or not .my mind tell me that it was a better idea to join with them than BBQ to the stupid damn thing in the beach ~
we go to gurney drives .order some drinks .then we back inside gurney plaza and sit in the winter shop which is the flower tea shop !!! i order blueberry tea ice blended ! it is okay .not really good at all and it was kinda expensive plus the taxs !

after that i decided to call my dad that they can back home now and dont needs to wait to fetch me home .later we go to E-Gate 3G Lounge to chats and stuff like that .it was kinda fun .well soo many good things happen and i cant really states out and tell the details but i have great memory

oh i forgot to tell you that i meet my akaun teaher in gurney plaza and i also take a photos with her and her 2 sons

Sunday .i wake up early about 8pm i guess .FYI I only sleep less than 6 hours last nite because i have the promise with the friends that go to air itam tanjong court to play badminton
as you know i am suck at sports but i love badminton i sleep a bit in there because i am soo freaking tired then i played with my 6 other friends .gosh they are great at it and i feels shame
we played about 3 hours from 9-12pm .when its finish my monitor fetch me to my grandma house .thanks you to him ;D ~

I forgot to tell you that my second bee bee is back to our home for couple days .seeing him back is good but i feels soo sorry for many reason i feels that i own him .seeing the way they treat him but it wasnt our family false ! blame on their parents and his father mothers !!

anyway this is a great weekend
xoxo

No comments: