Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Do I still have feelings to her ?

I really dont want to even bother about her but i always try to forget about her but turn out things become even worst ?!

All my friends said that i should let it go but i always try to forget about her but it seems like the 360 change ! why is it on my godamn mind .i always wonder why i still have feelings to her ?

i mean i spend my godamn 2 years to sit next to her .i take care and listen about everything she said but she slept with a guy who she met in a day and dont even accept me as her boyfriend .how hurt is that !!!! I probably should let it go .sometimes i think that she dont even treat me as a friend or a human .she just doesnt seems to care about me

stupid me ! why i am in this kind of trouble .gosh i hope i have short terms memory ,many of my friends said that i still like her because she has big boobs and i guess it might be true but i WONG SI HUI .i want to forgot about you . i want to erase you from my life and my book

get the hell out of my life

No comments: