Saturday, September 6, 2008

My Favourite Oldies

I love Oldies song specially songs from 1950-1980 .I think back then all the songs are very classic and meaningful unlike the song right now where only listen to the melody with cool beats and meaningless with stupid raps ..

I think because of my mom & dad .i been influence with western oldies song .when i am small .they always play caset in the car .at first i think is weird because i am dont know what the heck they are singing .when i grow up about 10 years old .i starts to love them because i could understand what they singing .
sometimes when i am sad .their song can makes me wonder something and get me the moral value that my i basiclly cant learn from the books or anywhere and to me it means a lot !

there is too much great songs to heard and sadly some of them i only know how to sing or remember .i dont know how to write the song name .I am gonna write one of my fav lyrics now .

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song : Dont cry Joni [by : Conway Twitty ]
Jimmy please say you'll wait for me
I'll grow up someday you'll see
savin' all my kisses just for you
signed with love forever true
Joni was the girl who lived next door
I've known her I guess ten years or more
Joni wrote me a note one day
and this is what she had to say
::CHORUS::
Slowly I read her note once more
then I went over to the house next door
her teardrops fell like rain that day
when I told Joni what I had to sayJoni,
Joni please don't cry
you'll forget me by and by
you're just fifteen I'm twenty-two
and Joni I just can't wait for you
Soon I left our little home town
got me a job and tried to settle down
but these words kept haunting my memory
the words that Joni said to me
::CHORUS::
I packed my clothes and I caught a plane
I had to see Joni I had to explain
how my heart was filled with her memoriesand ask my Joni if she'd marry me
I ran all the way to the house next door
but things weren't like they were befor
emy teardrops fell like rain that day
when I heard what Joni had to sayJimmy,
Jimmy please don't cryyou'll forget me by
and by it's been five years
since you've been goneJimmy
I married your best friend John
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I dont know why but i am just inlove with this song .yeap its a love song but i like it a lots ;D
everytime i heard it i just maybe have a tears in my eyes and i dont know why is that ...
Maybe it remind me of the people that i love ?!
I dont know ..

No comments: