Sunday, September 7, 2008

Hello ! My short hair day


You know what ?! I hate my school,They such a cheaters and i dont like them .The school create all those stupid strike rules to control the students behavior and stuff .Urgh .Hello ! we are here to study not or a jail .


They want us to cut our hair very godamn short like a freaking monk .okay we'll accept it but hella .right now we almost graudated .its september already .only about 10 more weeks and we gonna graduated .FYI in all other school .no matter how strike their rules are but for senior students .they always let them to keep their hair until the day graduated


At first my school said we can keep our hair then right now when our hair is a bit longer like a godamn normal human ! they want us to cut our hair because our hair is too long .F*** U !!!!

They needs to get a life and get the hell up ..urgh .i cant take it .I dont know why the make the hair thing such a big deal ?! and our hair get longer and makes us become a gangster ?


You think we are stupid ? I am not a idiot like some stupid idiots in my class.i know who i should hang and who i should know .as long they didt bother me i will leave myself and them alone but why ? why ? why ? they needs to force us cut our hair ?


and why i am a big pissed about it ?! like i said .it just a hair .soo whatever ! if you want me to cut my hair then is fine .you got your wish .i go to baber shop today and my hair is short now


are you happy ?! .whatever i dont care because i will go the hell out from this school 10 weeks later .hehe

No comments: