Sunday, September 7, 2008

What Amazing Sunday

Today When i wake up .the weather is good .not too hot or too cold specially after the long day rain yesterday ! then we go to [mother] grandmother house for Breakfast .In there we go eat the foods that cooked by my auntie and its pretty cool then we eat some dim sum and it is amazing .gosh i love dim sum .

after that we go to butterworth again .yeap seberang prai mall again ! because my father got a phonecall from a Boss [KL] yesterday and told him about the number of the balls in the ''penang tree' that can makes we won Rm6,000 for free shopping spree ! YAY i hope we win .

For the Lunch .we eat Secret Recipe .I order a Iceblended Cupocino with extra foam + a Slice of Strawberry yogurt cake .it was soo godamn tastey .Yummy .father & mother also order coffee & mee .after that we go inside Jusco .and my dad buy me a Boxer Brieft by Pierre Cardin .Hehe .it was my all time fav brand because it amazing & comfortable !

On the way we back to penang .when we are in penang bride .mom got phonecall from my sis Bee lee who is pregnancy now and she will give born in this nov .she & her hubby tells us go to Plzza hut to eat .and i am really excited because i love pizza .

we order a sets which have 1 spaghetti .3 personal pizza .4 mushroom soups. soft drinks & 2 galic bread .This time it taste greater than ever .ARGH ! man .i am soo happy today .i am really really happy . i also brough

I love my life ;D

No comments: