Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Perdagangan The Surpise Tuesday

Today is Perdagangan Exam today .2 Papers .as usual i usually gave up .so as other people because PD is pretty boring dam subjet ! and everytime in the class .no one would listen except abby and other few students in the class

In this time exam i though i will straight to sleepy dream when i get my paper but surpisely I DID NOT .in fact i did try my best to answers those answers by my godamn common sense .i hope my results turn out Okay as long its pass !

After Breakfast .its time for Paper 2 .the A.B.C.D thing .just darken the answers in the blank space .thats just and another surpise to myself .I did focus the whole damn time .Weird ? yeah i know .

Anyway wish me all the best since this time is School last exam and next time is SPM .[urgh kill me] !

And tomorrow is a nightmare !!!! AKAUN !!!!!

No comments: