Friday, September 5, 2008

My Blog #

I Finally decided to create my own offical blog for the first time .In the past I totally wasnt very seriously about it because I am not that type of person who will write diary or something ? I am not saying that i am a silent and quiet person in fact i am very outgoing .
To be honest .I was lazy to create my own confession in the internet but after i got myspace .when i am bored or something makes me down.i usually go there and write my own blog .The great thing is you can memorize down something that you wont remember in your future .same time .when we are looks back to where we used to do .our feelings and our past .The most sacrastic thing is maybe it wasnt funny at all .we wondering why we used to struggle in those stupid & random things like do i makes real friends in school and why they always betray me ?
I Do consider myself as the most low learner .not that i am a retarded or suck at being a loner but when i meant loner in this .i mean the relationships and real facts between human .Something that i should know the truth since the beinging at the game .and why i always know the truth after i being cheated by someone or get hurt ?
I shouldt put my own feelings and heart in this game .people said that the fast that you go .the harder when you lose but to me is the nicer that you are the faster that you hurt .the sad things is it is true !
thats why starts from today i should write my own blog because looks back to old thing .i feels 'funny'

Wish me good luck #

No comments: