Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Sucks Wednesday Akaun Exam day

Oh man .its wednesday .One of my fav day in a week .but this week not so much because its my akaun examination day .SUCKS ! is pressure to be honest since my akaun is soo damn stiff & lost all the time .i dont know whether i am a bad akaun learner or my akaun teacher is not a really good teacher !

Anyway .2 papers .first one i am really sucks .second one i am really sucks as well .i dont blame myself for being sucks but at least this time I did try my best to finish my exam with the best way that i could ,even i dont know what the hell some question were !

After that .the principal told us to beware when in outside of school because yesterday one of my friend classmate got beat up really bad .he totally injurted and now sent to hospital .still didt awake yet and he lost 4 teeths

thats kinda funny .haha but not really lah

After school .i buy a cheese stick and i though its gonna be amazing like the cheese melt to your throat but turn out is not what i wants to taste like



tomorrow is English paper 1 .YAY ! relax by now !

No comments: