Thursday, September 25, 2008

Catifghts Meow ! Meow ! Meow !

Today is Thrusday and during the whole class i desperately want to back to my own home and sit infront my computer and waiting to watch american next top model cycle 11 in internet

i have a bad day .for some reason today i am soo tired in the class .in BM class my disciplin teacher Puan Chooi tell us about the whole hair situation and i have fights with her because i said that SPM and we still needs to keep our hair that short and its freaking pointless and make no sense then she is pissed off and damn me !

this isnt things that make me mad the things that make me angry is that whore soo win sen ! he is laughing the entire time when i and pn chooi having fights .he is like a fucking bastard staring at me and laughing .i am pissed at first then i said why should i pissed over that bastard.then he like 'purposely' jump next to my place and act sleep but acting hearing my conversations with friends the entire time

during recess time when i and zhi wei walk down the stairs .i tell him about this and i didt reliaze that whore is infront me then i am laughing after he know i am talking about him
whatever i dont care haha
he such a useless pointless loser bastard sosial retarded stupid idiotic bitchie person i ever meet .go to hell haha

No comments: