Friday, September 19, 2008

Week 4 Photoshoot : Susan Holmes Swimsuit


Samantha - FINALLY !!! I been waiting her to wow me and now she did .this is soo amazing .straight to my top model history

LAUREN BRIDE - Wow .this week she is amazing again this looks soo HF and remind me jessica stam .BRAVO !!!


Elina - She wow me .i never ever expect that she can pull this out .to me this photo is amazing
Mckey - TWO WORD : High Fashion .she bring HF into the swimsuit and the blue eyes are amazing .soo beautiful
Sheena - not a fan of this photo at all but glad that she take out her hoochie-ness and smile with her eyes .oh her eyes looks bitchie to me
Marjorie - I like this photo very very much @ this looks like a ads for 5 starts HOTEL ! amazing
Analeigh - I like this photo .however the poses sucks a lot !



Joslyn - I dont really like it at all .this to me is weakest photo of joslyn .i think she looks strange and the pose is model 101
Brittany - this isnt that bad to make her eliminated but this not a ok photo too.is way too relax
Hannah - I dont like her at all .this photo she looks fine but she is terrible in the photoshoot
Isis - Once again .I dont know but i gave up on her already .she looks sleepy in this photo
Clark - Besides the leg .she looks like a man .if i were judge .i will eliminated her but i think she have more potential than brittany LOL













No comments: