Saturday, September 6, 2008

Lolipops & New T-shirts



Oh ! Today i m not just really happy i also got somethings that really makes me Happy x 100%

Because do you know what i found in jusco ? Its the big & yumm LOLIPOP .

Called me childish and immature because i really really like them because when i am little .i always like them and until now i still do ;D haha !This is my favourite new t-shirts .what do you think ?

More than that .Today i also get 2 Cool T-shirts . hehe .thanks a lot mommy and daddy .you love you guys .my favourit is the the right one


Looks back .i notice that last month i also buy something awesome !!! Its my limited edition converse bag and very cool hip hop hoodie by my mom .she buy it in genting !



Even i dont want the rich parents or whatever but i am the luckest son in the planet .my family loves me .and i love them too !



No comments: