Friday, September 5, 2008

I finally reliaze something in school !

To be honest, I wasnt happy in school these past 2 years because watching other people in the happy mood where they got soo many friends in class and i almost near of being a loner .I think i used to have some friends but right now half of them betray me .I dont know whether is my problem or what ? I just dont
One of my best friend Xia Wei used to told me something in form 3 .he said that i needs to improve the way i with people & I Guess he is right because sometimes i dont know that i acted kinda weird .it just like something that you dont know you are doing but people all around you see it very clear
I think i am improve after his advice .my real friends does see the changes and they think is a good thing but ever since form 4 .I think it probably is my nightmare in high school life.all the best friends and nice friends around me in gone .whether they going to other school.other class or even move out of penang .
You know what ? I am sad and i dont know who to talks to .Not that i dont have good family .in fact i have great family .the parents that love me soo much and they sisters but i needs some more else besides that .I was crush .sometimes i feels that whether i alive in class or not .i am clearly a plastic nearly didt exsist and people dont really care about it
Fish out of water ! i guess it is 100 times more than that .I struggle soo much .finally i think i manage to makes some new friends but sadly the day i reliaze i lose them also the day i know they talking trash behind my back .someone used to tell me that dont trust people too much even i'd 'install' that advice but in the end .i still dont really 'use' it .
I wish i am smarter and a bitchier person because of it .i can survive in this school .people are not nice .they will do everything to take you down
thankfully .i still managed to makes some real friends in my class .at least they are real to me even some of them even stick to me much but at least they are care about me and there for me when i needs them
today in school after having exam .siting there while talks to my friends .I finally reliaze something in the corner .It wasnt my problem that i am not really fit into my class .i should stop blame and doubt on my own .i should know that i wasnt fit into this class from the beinging .i did the wrong decision 2 years ago .i cant take it back and now i needs to stop blame myself because only 10 weeks and i will graduate .it is time to move on
no longer is my problem that i have problem to makes friends .is that i dont belong there .i really dont .they are people from different world that me .and i should be proud that i am different from them .they might consider myself as a freak or can talking trash about me all day long and try to bring my down but end of the day i am still tan wei hong .
you cant beat the shit out of me .i will survive .i believe i am 100 times better human being that all of you .suck it .bitches .enjoy your next 10 weeks in high school .
as much as you think you are popular in high school .after graudate .all the things will change .people wont damn care who the hell are you .whether you survive or die .it still a question
To me i am confidents that i will survive .at least for now .make through the road block
bless me #

No comments: