Saturday, September 6, 2008

Goodbye 'sick days' & hello weekend


After suffering Couple sicks day [cant speak .back hurts .my throat hurts ] and it wasnt feelings good [ who would like to be sick anyway ? except it could makes your skinner haha ! ]

Today when i wake up my throat hurts like hell and i though that i still going to be sick until next weeks and i actually dont have the mood to go to butterworth because as you know i am lazy to get out the bed but my mind tell me that its weekend .why i am still sleeping in home like a idiot ? i should go out .so i decided to join my parents .go to butterworth seberang prai mall .

After going there My first breakfast [10.45 am] is Mcdonald big breakfast .it has hashbrown,eggs,muffin & a coffee .i actually think its not worth because it is pretty expensive .then i go around the mall with my mom and honey bee because my dad is going to take care the jusco banner .so we go around the mall .then its raining out there and we wasnt reliaze until we meet up our dad to eat Lunch at Oldtown .i order white enrich coffee and a mee .it okay lah but the coffee is good .my dad give me money to buy a stawberry milkshake for honey bee because he desperately wants milk as always and milkshake and replace it and fill up his stomach .after we are eating .my mom go to bakery buy some breads !

then i reliaze I am back to healthy now .hehe ...i wasnt sick anymore and i feels great .

goodbye 'sick days' i dont wants to see you again :D

No comments: