Tuesday, September 16, 2008

A Swim !




Its a fun day and is very fun fun !!!


Today i go to M-Park .my friend place and it has many good place like swimming pool .gym and other stuff .for the first time in my life I remember the last time i swim is when i was about 10 years old and 8 years later !
i back into the pool .at first i am really scare because i didt swim for a long time .then after i swim or should i said 'walk' in the swimming pool .i starts in love swiming .the feelings is great .feels soo relax and comfortable in the pool .like a fish
but for sure .there's some embrassing time .you know what the most embrassed thing for a fat guy ? answer is their chest but luckily i manage to do it .take off my clothes
but hey ! more fatter people also swim mah .haha


I LOVE SWIMING .it will have second chances !!




but i hope i will lose weight since i dont wants to have man boobs and i have it now

which is shame haha

No comments: