Monday, September 8, 2008

Monday Science Exam




Today when i wake up .its already raining [7.00am] I dont want to get out of my bed but i had to ,since its monday & another exam today .urgh !

get a cold shower & my body freezing like hell because the hot shower already broke .then my dad pick me up to school .today i also brough my hip hop hoodie that my mom brough for me in genting .i wearing it in school .i dont wants to looks like a some kind of stupid student who wear it for no reason and think they are cool .i wearing becase i have little sick and it was really cold
Then .Chat with my friend Zhi wei .in 8.00am its exam time the subjet is Science .its paper 2 .gotta write all the annoying experiments & essays and i did study but i really dont know what the heck it is about but of course i did my best to answer the question because at least i want to pass .

When paper 2 is finish which is 10.30am our breakfast time .as usual i go to libary with friends .not always feelings the moods of eating because its kinda expensive but the food are alrite not really my type .afer the bell is ringing .yet back to class to chats a bit with friends .of course .my enemy V talking shit about me again blah blah blah but whatever loser ! get a damn life ! then 11.20am .its paper 1 exam !
this time is easier because its the A.B.C.D question .you basiclly just have to darken the place to answers your question .some students in our class gave up already and straight to sleep .To be honest .i think this paper is pretty okay lah .i think i can understand at least half of it

The examination of today finally finish .YAY !!! before leave the school .buy some food from cafeteria of course i love harshbrown ..then waiting for my dad to pick me up

right now siting infront my labtop .typing my blog and taking care other stuff .it feels good because i love my home and the place that makes me comfort . and its rainning again [2.33pm]

oh .i forgot to add that my disciplin teacher said my hair break 'the rule' .damn it ! i cut my hair already but i dont care lol

so wish ya have good monday XOXO

No comments: