Saturday, September 6, 2008

The raining day


I cant believe my prediction is right ! this afternoon i wrote that i dont feels that this rain is going to stop and turns out i am right ! and i dont think is a good thing because this is a bad sign

Urgh ! right now i live in this very comfortable home even its not big or rich like some apartment or penthouse but i love my own home .

I dont care what other people always say about how rich they are but to me ,even their house is big but its empty .no one really 'live' in there .is lonely .parents and son dont talks to each others .there is no love or conversation going on the house ,it just a beautiful cover .

so ? be rich or be happy ? called me prejudice but i love to be rich but if i have to be lonely with no sisters/brothers and parents to be rich and with bunch of fake friends .then i'd love to be average family because end of the day .i am still a winner

that day in school exam .during my english exam essay .i choose a title call 'Be Rich is a good thing. Do you agreed ? tell us why' turns out i choose that i DISSAGREE with it .my friends are pretty much shocked that i choose the answer NO .included my sister because there are many benefits of being rich but to me .I did think that i wrote a great essay .i state all my opinion of bad effects of being rich .of course i did not said that being rich is a bad thing because it make nonsense and prejudice side .anyway i hope i doing good and teacher will understand it .give me a good grade ;D !

Right now .its still raining ...

I msn my friends and ask him/her is their place raining as well and their answer is yes .the floors are full of dirty water .the road are busy and bad traffic .some tree is falling down .It remind me of how poor we used to be .when i was small .we live in the house and it was rent .everytime its rain .we gotta put out a basket and put in under the floor because the raindrop will come into our house .

even that time we are poor but we still happy .very happy .I guess thats the way we are .now our life situation finally getting better .sometimes i wondering maybe i should stop being obess with glamorous life and all the branded .I dont know why it makes me crazy about it .right now even i am siting infront my labtop and writing this stuff but if theres a branded T shirt or something infront my eyes now .for sure i will grab it or buy it if i can !

After all .Am i the type of person who will makes my dreams come true or i am just the person that part of the dream character ? I dont know and i really dont !


the rains still continue . some sad poor people is out there and they might lose their home and something .even its not something expensive but is more than a money can buy
the picture of the raining night seems normal but the meaning behind is more than day

No comments: