Thursday, September 18, 2008

Revenge is A BITCH

Ever Since My Ex-Good Friend V against me in the class & always talking shit behind my back .this is what he has done to me .backstabbing ! spread my rumours and always talking shit infront the class about me & try to do whatever it takes to bring me down !

Guess what ? at first he is really sucessful and i have no friends .feels like almost wants to die but then there's a spin wheel in your life .I finally decided to made a huge changes in the school which is acted really friendly and nice to everyone !

at first it is weird of course but then i from the first front row sit change to last 2 row in my class .i succesfully managed to know some friends in class & starts to talks with them ,get to know them ! soonly i am part of the group ;D .Then is time to being with another group of classmate in the class .i starts to get to know them

Right now its is fun in the class because i have soo many friends .even i know that some are not that nice but lets said seperate 4 groups in this class but i manage to get along with 3 group ! this is a good thing isnt it ? almost some of the function .they did involve me in

plus ! V always try to bring me down .now i starts to revenge .spread my rumours ? paidback is a bitch ! i spread yours .let people know what the fuck of he really is ! 2 face backstabbing fake stupid bitch .i also lets people know his past experience .making fun of him and trashed him infront everyone

Now the real thing is fun ! as i said i am a bitch .dont mess with me .even you can win but in the end .you are the loser .i am the winner ! FUN GAME ON BABE !!

No comments: