Friday, September 12, 2008

Antm c11 2nd Photoshoot : Hot Air Ballon Ropes

This week the girls poses on hot air ballon ropes !!! lets check out
LAUREN BRIDE - I never ever expect that i can see this from this girl .she totally wow me .this photo is one of the best in top model history .the pose is amazing .hardly can do it .the unique features and beauty is amazing .wow .i can see this in vogue amazing and NY Billboard .bravo !
ELINA - she is not the most beautiful girl but in her photo .she is soo FIERCEEEEEEEEE !!! This photo is such a wow .her hair is blowing .the eyes contact is soo fierce .amazing .and she looks like angelina jolie

MARJORIE - Work it ! she is amazing last week .so as this week .she is photogenic and totally top model .this photo is great !

MCKEY - I Love this photo very much .her face is sooo modelsque beautiful .amazing !!!! i love this girl .she such a HF model .love love but i hope the pose is stronger though

JOSLYN - She really wow me because in person she looks alright but in photos .she is amazing .totally a model looks .i am impress

SAMANTHA - This girl really got IT potential to be a model .i am not a fans of this photo but for sure this is a great photo because she embrace everything


ANALEIGH - The face is sooo amazingly beautiful .i always have high expectation on her but after 2 weeks .she still good to me .i am still looking forward to see her wow photo and i hope she go far even i know she wont


CLARK - She improve from last week horroble photo but she still wearing too much makeup .i cant deny that she have the potential to be a model but i am not like her much .whatever


HANNAH - This photo is alrite .improve a bit from last week but she is no where near model .please eliminated her next week .she is annoying

NIKESYAH - she is eliminated thi week but to me .her photos is actually good than some of the girls .the face is beautiful .the poses is nice but she such a mess in person .so not a model at all ! i think her elimination is right though .and she talks too much

BRITTANY - Last week she is strong but this week .she looks like she have 0 modeling skills .her poses is too dull and straight .her expression looks like having orgasm .and she just suck at it .i'm dissapointed

SHEENA - Girl ! i love your personalities but this photo is such a fug .you looks old and fugly .the expression is wayy too hoochie and overall it such a tranny mess !

ISIS - I cant believe that i rate her in the last this week but to me .this photo is really sucks .she looks lost .her poses is bad .the way she hang herself on the rope is totally wrong and she didt embrace the dress well !



1 comment:

Raph said...

I agree with most of your thoughts!

To me:
1. Lauren Brie: I LOVE the contorted body and hand, but her face looks so busted. Her photo is overrated.

2. Elina: LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! Best photo of the week!

3. Marjorie: I love everything. The cloth hanging is sooo beautiful!

4. McKey: My second fav photo of the week! Her face is soooo beautiful! It looks like she's naked hanging on a piece of cloth.

5. Joslyn: She takes nice photos, but I dont see her as a model in person.

6. Samantha - OKay shot for me. The dress is fugly.

7. Analeigh - I like this shot a lot! I think the judges dont see how good it is.

8. Clark - Horrible.

9. Hannah - UGLY UGLY UGLY.

10. Nikeysha - Yuck.

11. Brittany - WORST PHOTO OF THE WEEK.

12. Sheena - I kinda like how she uses her arms and legs.

13. Isis - Okay shot.