Friday, September 5, 2008

# The Best Damn Time



So ..My lovely cousin from singapore .Hao & Ming ;D


Before They back to Singapore .I decided to plan hang out with them because if i didt then i am not sure when we will meet again .i also invited ling my another cousin .



We go to Queensbay Mall together to watch a movie which is Babylon by Vin Diesel & Michelle yeoh ! I think the movie is good at first 30 minutes because it is amazing thrill action stuff & kick ass thing but then the second half of the movie till the end .Is pretty much suck because the plot is not good and very confusing .



Then we decided to go to skating ! I am basiclly suck at skating because in my life FYI .i only skate about 2 times and this is the second time .not to mention i will always falling down .haha and we are really falling down many times .sadly i kinda hurt my backbone but its fun and the pain goes away !





After skating.we actually decided go to eat but we know that eat in mall are expensive.so i call my dad to pick us up and go to dinner in somewhere .but before he coming we go to MCD to drinks and ice creams !

It was a amazing memory .miss ya ,see you guys in future


XOXO

No comments: