Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Cycle 11 Models Impression

After A Bunch of great potential models with 2 bad idiotic winner which is Mushroom [Saleisha] & Ham [Whitney] .Jenah & Anya should won !!!! its freaking unfair .on again this cycle i will watch and looking for someone who actually deserves to win this competition
Cycle 11 represent the future according to tyra banks .now the premiere 2 hours already up and i love it soo much .its time for my judgement






Mckey [Brit] - This girl is a winner already .she looks like HF model that walking down the paris/milan runway show and be on the cover of vogue .she is a star .she on my top list now .i hope she can be top 2 .



Elina - I think that she such a cool BISEXUAL girl that makes hotter .sometimes she looks like a freak but for sure she is a model and takes amazing photographs



Clark - When i first saw her pre show photo .i though this girl is sooo beautiful and hot but now i think she is a stupid cunt ! her face isnt that pretty .she looks like a man more than isi .her personalities is a bitch .over confidents and cocky .the only good thing about her is blonde hair .without it she is nothing but shit .go home drama queen .this is the first time i dislike blonde


Nikesyah - Nike-adidas.That is what i call her .I dont know why tyra and jays choose her because clearly i dont see a pretty or model girl standing there but her personalities is funny .yet her first photoshoot is pretty good .surpisely but i dont see her going far for sure

Analeigh - when i first saw she appear in my scene .the minute i am falling in love with her .she is soooo beautiful .oh my gosh ! her voice is soo damn sweet .she have amazing personalities and she is a star as well .i hope that she is my girlfriend .gosh my favourite all time now

Samantha - I like her .actually i like blondes like her .I think her voice is sexy .and she is such a big american sweetheart .she is very OC looks but yet her personalities is nice and she take good photographs as well ! my top list model !










Isis - At first i am a bit against the fact that she is a transgender .then i reliaze that she is down to earth and a great model .she work hard.she know her angle and modeling things like that .it really impress me .I know she not gonna be ANTM but i wish she can get a operation be a 100% woman







Sharaun [Brit] - I though she looks like bre & hilarious but turn out when she making fun of Isis & overacting fake .i think she such a dumb bitch .Gal .get out ghetto ! bye bye






Joslyn - 30 times try out ? that is my first 'wow' factor from her .at first i think she gonna be a 'tyra token model' then turn out she have good personalities + funny.hilarious and she take good photos as well !





Lauren Bride - she probably my most forgettable model in this cycle .maybe she have no personalities edit ? IDK but for sure i think she got potential to be model .her feature is unique and sometimes 'ghostly' model looks .something normal which is good






Brittany - at first i dont even care about her .i think she's blah and nothing since nothing about her stand out but then after her first photoshoot .turn out she surpise me .i think she will make a good model !





Sheena - when i saw her Pre show photo .i though she looks like sandra oh and i dont like her at all .now i think she looks like kimora lee and she is HOT .hot body and amazing personalities .i like this model .now she in my top list too !





Hannah - she such a Cute girl ,i like the fact that she love Gossip Girl haha .when i saw her pre- show photo .i though she is HF but turn out not really .I like this gal but not as a model !




Marjorie - I love this Girl .i think she looks very High fashion & slightly looks like a supermodel Agyness .Her personalities is good and nice person .I wish she had more confidents ! she is on my top 5 right now !

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree with your comments!

My favs are:
ELINA, McKey, Marjorie, Samantha & Analeigh!

My second favs are:
Lauren Brie, Sheena, Isis, Joslyn, Brittany

I HATE:
Clark, Hannah, Nikeysha, Sharaun

ELINA FTW!