Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Dude ! You gain too much weight !

So today .its wednesday but its a public holiday ! YAY
My dad take me to Air Itam for morning breakfast which is my fav DIM SUM ! its is soo delicious and yet i am sure that this is the cheapest place in penang .the dim sum is big and delicious .totally worth it .then of course we go to my mom mom house [ah ma] .i chats with my cousins and i play badminton with them .its was soo fun !
there's a 'tradision' .everytime i go to their house .i will step on the scale <-- body weight .to check out my weight because right now i am getting FATTER & FATTER since i didt work and lazy to excersize .turn out my weight is 87KG !!!!!!!!!!!!!

FUCK OFF ! I am soo freaking fat .gosh i have man boobs right now and its huge .what a fucking shame .its time to excersize and let my body back on track or i will die in rest of my life

after back home .i go for jogging about 35 minutes and i am sweating a lots ! its good .then i am tired but the fucking thing is i had to do my HISTORY SUBJET NOTES and its fucking longs .FUCK IT .the teacher is sick .i starts from writing and FINALLY finish [5.40 pm -> 11.05pm]
FUCK ! Its soo fucking long .my hands is like burning

anyway i needs to lose weight !

No comments: