Thursday, September 11, 2008

The Best Song Ever That represent my feelings

To me This song is BEST SONG EVER to represent my feelings to a girl that I love .
This song is amazing .its Over you by chris daughtry the 3th runner up of American idol season 5 .
The first time i buy his album .i listen all the songs .all of them are great but to me this one is the best .it explain all my feelings .the lyrics are incredible .i cant believe it
below are the Lyrics of this song



******************************************************
Now that it’s all said and done
I can’t believe you were the one
To build me up and tear me down Like an old abandoned house
What you said when you left Just left me cold and out of breath
I fell too far, was in way too deep Guess I let you get the best of meeee

(Chorus)

Well I never saw it coming I should have started running A long, time agooo!
And I never thought I’d doubt you I’m better off without you More than you,
more than you know I’m slowly getting closure I guess it’s really over I’m finally gettin’ better Now I’m picking up the pieces From spending all of these yearsPutting my heart back together ‘Cause the day I thought I’d never get through I got over you!!!

(End Chorus)

You took a hammer to these walls Dragged the memories down the hall
Packed your bags and walked away There was nothing I could say,
And when you slammed the front door shut A lot of other’s opened up So did my eyes
so I could see That you never were the best for meee

(Chorus)

Well I never saw it coming I should have started running A long, time agooo!
And I never thought I’d doubt you I’m better off without you More than you,
more than you know I’m slowly getting closure I guess it’s really over I’m finally getting’ better Now I’m picking up the pieces From spending all of these years Putting my heart back together ‘Cause the day I thought I’d never get through I got over you!!!

(End Chorus)

I never saw it coming I should have started running A long, long time agooo
And I never thought I’d doubt you I’m better off without you
And I never saw it coming I should have started running I’m finally getting better
Now I’m picking up the pieces From spending all of these years
Putting my heart back together And I got over you!!!
And I got over you!!!
And I got over you!!!
The day I thought I’d never get through I got over you…

*************************************************************

Everytime i go to redbox KTV i will sing this song for sure and because this song is my song
if you looks through the lyrics .you will understand everything of it .
i love this song to death !

No comments: