Friday, October 10, 2008

When your Best Friend Doubt about you !

Today its was a great day in school .full of laugh and joys fill with memories inside my head but when i back home ,open my MSN ,something that makes me almost tears drop from my eyes because i have a fights with one of my great friend TAN XIA WEI !

I dress up and takes a photos of myself then i upload onto Friendster then i open my MSN and see xia wei is there .i see his personal messange is 'DONT ACT LIKE BEST FRIEND FOREVER INFRONT ME' but actually you are a asshole behind my back I though he is referring to some people in his class and i type hey to him and this is what happen :

he said that he cant believe what i did ! he said that i spread the rumours to many people like jia ling,yi weng and li ping others ..about the rumous that he stole women panties .I said i didt then he is soo pissed and continue said that the girls said i am the ONE who told them about this ! and he is soo godamn dissapointed about me because he though that i am his good friend but turn out i am backstabbing and spreading nonsense fake rumours about him

The Minute that i heard he said this to me .my reaction is still remain the same but the pieces in my heart is broken but i still own him some explanations even i am really pissed .i decided to tell him the full story which is in early of this year During gathering in class .when we bunch of horny dudes talkes about women .my friend liang mentioned about xia wei stole the underwear thing .at first my reaction is total cant believe because xia wei is my friend and i dont believe that he will did this kind of stuff .the same day .after school when i was waiting for my dad to fetch me home .yi wen walk by and i ask about this .she said that she kinda heard about it and not really sure whether this is real or not .Two weeks later .i phonecall xia wei and ask him about how he's doing recently since we didt talks for a long time and same time i also put the ? on the table about the underwear thing .when he confirmed that it just a fake rumours of course i believe in him since he's my great friend

Today at school in the canteen suddenly Li Ping & Jia Ling ask me about the underwear thing .i cant believe this old news is been 'release' again ! but i though they're all kidding so i answers them in kidding mood .back to the now MSN !

I am soo pissed about this .because he said that i spread those rumous but for godamn sake .i only told one person which is yi wen .how come he said that to me .what kind of friend are you that didt trust your friend ? I AM SERIOUSLY CRASH ! I started to get even anger !!! for god sake .how idiotic is Li Ping & Jia Ling who friends with xia wei longer than me and didt even beleive him about this fake stupid rumours ?!!! are they stupid or what ?

Then later xia wei said sorry to me few times but i said its no a needed because even you said soo but its still a DOUBT in your heart .i told him that i am no longer that TAN WEI HONG who i used to be which is a bad version that i dont wanna go back ! same time also review many times in the past .....

Right Now things getting almost back to the friendship that i and him used to be but still ..my heart not soo sure about this because strong six sense tell me that he aint gonna believe me anymore .whatever happen i hope he know that i am such a great friend to him and open confesion to him !

This will be a friendship test ,whether we can pass or not ?! IDK but i hope i will be .plus i am soo not going to have friendship broken thing during my last 2 weeks at school DUH

wish us all the best

No comments: