Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Always Wonder

I always wonder !
Wonder Am i make a good impression ? Wonder Am i forgetting something ? Wonder Am i not smart enough ? Wonder Am i Wasting too much Time ? Wonder Why I always wonder !

I wondering why i make so many mistakes in my life ? Why i make something that i knew it wasnt right but still doing it ? why i know something is harmful and hurtful to my friends and why i am still doing it ? why i even friends with someone who wasnt sincerly ? Why i wasnt spend my time wisely and wasting my time obess something that wasnt even worth ? Why i always regret after didt listen to people advice ? WHY ?

First impression is important ! I always said that to many people but WHY ? I know what that means but why i always doing the opposite thing ? trust me ! my first impression is not good .some people is nice to let me redeem myself when they get to know me well but some already tag the word bitch in their book already !I needs to change myself completely ! in order to helps me in future career and everything that related in my life .

To some people who they think they know me well .but they actually dont .they can expect something comes from me which is true .but sometimes they only see half side story .trust me ! someday you will shock by find out who i really am .in good way because i am more sensitive than who you think i am

No comments: