Sunday, October 19, 2008

Feels like walks into 1970's and A whole new different world !

Today its Sunday ! one of people favourite day on the week because everyone deserves to have happy & relax to enjoy your beautiful life ! OF course what means sunday to me its FAMILY DAY !

As usual hang out with parents ,since its family day you guys pretty much know the plan of the day & stuff like that .at first we go to breakfast which is DIM SUM i forgot that shop name but its the opposite of sunshine farlim ! of course the dim sum is really yummy .later we go to grandma house today auntie cooks some really delicious foods but later there's some godamn annoying drama going on the house like the TVB series Moonlight Resournce ?! [<-- error spelling & lazy to google it] urgh ! some bitches needs to wake up and stop being pussy complaining people for not doing a favor for him .i mean come on you spend my auntie money more than 100 thousand dollar for that stupid china wife and spend money like water ? right now you missing your motor and that motor is not even your own money .right now you moaning about everything and force us to brough a new one for you because we deserves to ?! FUCK YOU and dont fake your acting purposely scold your china wife .shit ! you both acting sucks !

anyway sorry about the foul langague but besides that i cant think of many words to describe it ! FUCK YOU again haha ! then we go to Gama because mom wanna brough a new pants for herself .mom have hard time find a new pants because of her waist ! that time my heart just feels soo broke .because I am the reason where made her body like that .after born me .her body is out of shape .i feels soo sorry and if it wasnt me right now she still have in shape figure ! I swear someday i will get a liposucktion for her .I love you mom !

then we go to Komtar and parents is a bit hungry .honey bee is still naughy ! so we walks into a old kopitam ! you know what ? its been long time i didt walks into that kopitam when i walks in the atompshere enviroment .the chair old folks and the foods it make me feels like back to 1970 ! its is soo freaking funny & scary geez man !!! and the feelings is just strange .like movie scene where back to my parents old time .i tell my parents about this and they agreed [Funny]

after finish their lunch ?! we use the fast forward which is there's a road from komtar to prangin mall .on the road through this .i find something kinda funny which is During the time the whole things just very 'thailand' the people .the shop and the smell [eww] yeah ! feels like walks into a whole new country not in good way .geez ! I dont know inside penang also have another new country .after arrived to pragin mall .i quckly borrow money from mom to brough the bling bling stuff and supa glue that for my formal shirt [i wanna stands out] i must admit that i like that girl who sell the bling bling stuff .i know shes older than me .at least 25 or something but there's just something that attrack me about her ! IDK but there's something mysterious sexy cool about her ! geez i love this type of girl

haha anyway back to the real deal .mom looking for a new shoes also .we went to scholl and they dont have the shoes that she wants ! sucks I KNOW .after walking in prangin mall for a while my conclusion is I CANT BREATH .the atompshere its just soo complicated and i have some weird feelings of wanna throw up .i cant explain why but maybe i just dont suit prangin mall and i dont like it ! And if there's nothing needed i wont shopping to there ever again besides the bling bling thing hehe !!! then its raining for a while outside we have to stuck inside the mall .gosh its kinda sucks .later the rain is finally finish . dad told us to wait outside the komtar bread shop & during that time honey bee is begging mommy to buy the drink again and i brough a bread for myself ! the short moment in the break shop i feels something very meaningful .i can said that the owner of this shop is pretty 'herritage' same time the years has past .i am glad that they still 'survive' until right now ! bravo ! they dont have the beautiful or fabulous standard decoration like the break history or other new bread does ! they also dont have the new creation bread but they have the spirit !! i am impressive with it !


About 3 or something we go to copra and my mom bring out the token to exchange for the game ! later i SMS seong ee about i free in 4pm .ask him whether wanna play badminton or not but when i back to the car something terrible happen ! thanks to the sun my sister expensive racket is broke .aww damn me .this gotta be horroble .back at home .she very mad at me because i broke her racket and its expensive but mom 'save' me and i said sorry .about 4.2o .seong ee pick me up and go to his house ivory .we go in the sauna again .this time another guy that we dont know also in there.he puts a lots of water and make the temperature higher ! geez ! we sweating tons and have a little chats together [he's hilarious] then we sleep a bit and straight to swimming pool !

after 6.30pm we back on the land and clean ourself then go to roti barker eat ! later its starts raining and he have to fetch me home earlier ! thanks a lot to him .he such a best friend !
right now siting on the home typing my blog ! and my sister having spelling bee with me !
see ya later

No comments: