Saturday, October 18, 2008

My Sporty Saturday

This is my Sporty Saturday ! well today i go to my best friend Seong ee home [Ivory] which we live pretty near and i go his house and doing some sporty thing !
We play badminton first then due of the wind is too much and its interrupt us [its different .their badminton court is combine with the baskeball court] and we decided to do something else .

Sauna is a good idea since its been long time that i didt step into and he also ! so we go into the sauna and i must said that MAN ! its was HOT !!! OMFG The temperature its around 70 or even higher but we testing whether ourself can handle or not !!! we talks a lots inside the sauna and it was funny . laid down in the sauna and i am extremely sweating a lots ! my body is completely sweat haha .i guess many of my fats is burn out which is good !

then about 15 minutes or more ! we leave the sauna since you cant really stay inside for a 'long period' [shh it killed your next generation haha] and we shower a little and straight to the swimming pool ! I am soo fucking glad that there's not much people in the pool that time because i'm not sure they can handle my 'hot' body haha .dont make them blind ! opps !! then we swim in the pool and best friends chats about girls hehe ! and i wanna try to 'dive into the water' since i never try before and i finally did it for the first time in my life but i'm pretty sucky !

we stick in the pool for pretty much long period .after that i ask seong ee to take a photo of me while my face is on the water and my mind runing ANTM C11 photoshoot haha !! thats my point of this entire thing but of course i'm so not FIERCE ! later we shower and i can put on my bxer brief since i dont have any swimsuit and use it in the pool and my boxer brief is soo watering !! if i wear it then its soo fucking weird .so after i shower i put on my contact lens and clothes ! of course without underwear haha !

later we decided to play badminton but thanks to windgod .we cant play .at this point we kinda tired since the sauna & swimming .and he said that why dont go down to grab some food to eat .i said good ! and we go to the ROTI BARKA ! come on man ! the step i move into this i can total sense that this is copying OLD TOWN but of course ! after tasting the food and drinks .OLD TOWN is miles better and its cheaper !!

About 6.30 or something my parents + honey bee fetch me .they go to meet honey bee dad and my mom surpise me for brough me a new phone .thanks mommy and a new phonenumber + RM50 ! i love mommy soo much .My mom pick a new phonenumber for me which is 016-4572308 and i like but same time i feels this number like i heard it before ..then dad lead us to the restaurant while i'm smsing to my friends about my new number .i just reliaze that seong eee number is almost the same like me haha .his are 016-4573082 haha ! HILARIOUS isnt it and he also feels funny about that but whatever .'best friend' number !

today is such a great day xoxo

No comments: