Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Signature Autograph

Do you have your own 'Signature' Autograph ? Do you know what am i talking about ? I mean some people have their own 'Signature' walks specially models or normal people have their 'signature' behavior or words like that .

But do you have your own signature autograph ? some people autograph its signature one .its very beautiful & its almost effortless ! they can remember how their signature should be and everytime they give autographs.its almost looks like the same .100% the same .I wonder how they gonna do that

For me .i'm sucks because i cant seems to find my own 'Signature' autograph that will represent myself TAN WEI HONG .i try many many but everytime its seems whether weird nor funny .of course its so not signature yet .I think of many and in the end i choose W.H.TAN as my signature but the problem is the way i'm writing its looks like 5 year old children and with some bad hand writing .

Right now i am still search for my own signature autograph and i really hope i can 'embrace' them because i will use this in the rest of my life when go to bank sign for something .credit card .password and stuff like that .Finding your own signature also means something it means the sign that will prsent yourself ! because it also a 'IDENTITI' of yourself and who you are

Dont let your signature be too normal or 'commerical' because it reflect the personalities of yourself .find one that is stands out and special and you must really love it and make it your own .make sure it didt 'stiff' because if you have bad mood that day and must sign for something then it will looks different

LOVE YA
W.H.TAN

No comments: