Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Couldt Sleep Last nite

I couldt sleep last nite .there's is something bothering in my mind & I cant explain whats is that .Watching the time pass by and its over midnite .i'm trying to make myself into the dream world .leave the cruel reality for once but it just hard to do it .wake up again .switch on my TV .watching rachael ray & Martha stewart show on NTV7 .my eyes is getting close and feels realy heavy but my mind still in very clean mind .This is weird !

I finally can get into sleep but I still feels like something wrong .So i decided to watch One Tree Hill season 4 Finale I fast forward to the last 10 minutes of that episode.when I heard my favourite character Brooke Davis [Sophia bush] Quote 'We are not going to do this .we still going to friend forever' I feels like wanna cry & The tears almost drop from my eyes .I told myself you couldt cry anymore .When I was in high school .i didt apperciate the time with friends & right now there's nothing i can do besides looks up to the future .

Now i know why i couldt sleep because i missed my friends a lots .we still can meet and talks to each others in future but RARELY .even we can chats in msn/yahoo or SMS but the text cant even compare to talks in person .Suddenly I missed the boring class in school days .even the class is boring as hell but when teacher teaching infront us .i and friends still can secretly talks to each others .Yeap I missed that scene .Afterwards I think i finally can get into sleep .

I really hopes i can dream about something like dream can brough me back to my past time in high school years but i dont have that chance anymore even in my dream .only photos & memories but i soo glad i still have them inside my head .If someday god makes me short terms memory .Besides my important family .these probably the things i wish to keep inside my mind .About 7am in the early morning .i suddenly wake up and i look at around its very dark .it happens to be blackout My eyes are really sleepy at that point .i look at my watch and though i am going to be late for school again but QUICKLY i notice that i dont need to go school anymore !

Thats sad

No comments: