Wednesday, October 8, 2008

What about now ? BLAME ON MYSELF

This is the part 2 of my previos blog post !
What should i do right now? i think the best idea is study real hard and get down to the buiness because the examination is almost down to the wire
many of my friends starts to study for this SPM few months ago and even they didt and they already starts their revision right now but what about me ?
what did i do ? the answer is nothing ! i cant believe that i didt do anything

Dont blame on other people that you cant focus and study hard or get the great results .this should be my own godamn personal buiness .i dont even know why the hell i am soo fucking bothering that whether am my results can beat those bitches ? but the most sacrcastic thing is i dont even doing good for myself and right now i put judgement on other people ?

you probably right ! i am judgemental and a bitchy person I dont want this to sounds cocky but i think i do have the potential and talent to be smart but why the hell i didt bring it ? Everytime i try to study there is something that bothering and keep my focus away to distract me .this is such a challenge to test me and its a shame that i cant past the test .i am such a loser ! why i cant make it ?! why why why?!

like what i said before .its time that i needs to stop just having fun around and act like a children where happy go lucky that is not a bad thing but its put on bad timing ! wake up TAN WEI HONG
its just less than 4 weeks and you are having probably the biggest changes in yourself .take this chance and do the best that you can do .dont let down your parents family and friends or even some teacher that have such great hopes to me !!! its only take less than 1 months to study your best and then after all you can relax and do whatever you want

it not forcing you to do something illegal .in fact having this reponsiblity is a good thing but seems like everything just put in blur situation and someone still having their dream and didt want to wake up
and that person apparantly to me myself TAN WEI HONG ! like what said before what happen to all those dreams and passion that i used to have ?!

i benn distract by those pointless and useless things in my life that i shouldt even bother and once again i failed to manage them well ! i though i know what i want but these couple days .pretty much clean up my mind

my sisters ask me that why i didt study yet and what is my future and my career ? i though i know the answers but i dont and i struggle to find it .a friend from my class said that everytime i said i study but the actual is i did nothing but just talking shit !
gosh ! what a naked truth ! slap to my own face ?!

am i really know what i want ? i am put myself on the scale too high .i expect myself to be 'IT' smart but i am actually not .you should know that there's many smart person in this world that always silent and laid back !

ITS REALLY YOUR TIME TO WAKE UP
NOW i should get a long sleep and go showers .have a little lonely time for yourself to refreshing up your mind

WAKE UP ! its still not too late .dont put the blame game when you failed !

No comments: