Sunday, October 5, 2008

My 1 Week Holiday is OVER !

Urgh ! what a count down.right now its 10.25pm .

I'm writing my own blog right now about my godamn confession anyway tell you what happen in last 24 hours .i have no life siting infront the computer typing and playing the no life games and waiting people to respond .dont have anything to do besides sms and onlin seeking for friends .this is probably the saddest saturday to date haha

then today i wake up and we go to dim sum hehe i love food then i go to grandma house of course and play some funny badminton with my cousin .and fetch my autin to visit my autin in oldfolks house then fetch her to works ! and parents broough tons of great fresh fish and prawn and seafood and vegetables .I love my parents .they cook great meals !!

then in the original plan my sis bee lee and her hubby should come from batan serai to here but due of their scedule they had to delay but they gonna come tomorrow though
about 8.10pm my uncle fetch me to newland and buy CD .i brough mariah remix .celine best and R & B trance thats it

right now siting infront pc watching paris hilton new show and listen some new song and chat with friends .prepare for tomorrow
by holiday

No comments: