Thursday, October 16, 2008

The Foolish things #

Every human have done the Foolish things in their life ! at least 5 foolish things .
What is mine ? Well to be honest those foolish things that i will states later not just foolish but also makes me regret and guilty about it ! no kidding !

1# I feels folish about what kind of person i used to be .Like i said million times before I used to be bitchy over-emotional.Draggy .Over the top and unormal ! Those things ! I feels soo stupid that 'creating' this type of image in people eyes

2# I feels foolish that losing many good friends in the past because i really misunderstood them and no matter how good they are to me .i didt apperciate it and do the mean things or said the mean things to them .i feel regret now but even i change .some of them still cant rekinded our friendship

3# I feels foolish for spending time to chasing some stupid ideal dream and some person that i though i will 'get' i wanna take back my time because i spend soo much stupid time on that person and waste my godamn life

4# I feels folish for make friends with some people that i think they are my friends and even tell them everything about myself and share with them but end up like a idiot .full of betray right now and even have to deal with them in school

5# I feels foolish for not spend my time correctly and studying hard because i spend almost6 years of my high school life doing nonsense pointless worthless thing than studying .I feels extremely regret now

6# I feels foolish that sometimes didt listen to my parents advice and didt listen to what they said because they are the one who really love me and want the best for me

Those are the TOP FOOLISH THINGS THAT I feels regrets !!!!

No comments: