Sunday, October 12, 2008

Sunny Sunday but raining inside my heart & outside

Today its sunday and my sister who will give born soon Bee lee and her hubby come from bata serai to penang for their checking about when she will give born .then we go to eat dim sum and i didt tell you that i already wear my new sunglass necklaces and ring already ? hahaha

then due of my sisand her hubby gotta do something and buy stuff .so we seperate .later we go to grandma house as usual we chats a bit and just like that .about 3pm or something when you looks to the sky you can see clearly the 'black' and white because its gonna raining soon and i am right about it .the raining is HUGE like really HUGE .

then we supposed to go queensbay due of too many people so gotta cancel it and eat in kopitam and i am really not happy about it show it to my parents and they are mad at me for doing that LAU face ! then after finish lunch we go home .and about 8pm we go out and grab for dinner .i only eat a bit because i already eat a bun less than half hour ago !!!

and its time to diet and i step on scale today i lose 1KG hahah but gotta continue .
I actually cry today on the way to dinner i know it was my fault but i still think in some way i am being misunderstood but right now its fine and good

tomorrow is school again duh

No comments: