Sunday, October 26, 2008

We Shall Remember this !

We shall remember this
Last nite is my graudation dinner ! This is the moment that we all been waiting for after all these years Last nite turns out 100 times better than what i am really expect it to happen .Everyone looks like star that nite [except some of course] When i walks into the ball room the atompshere and everything is amazing .the invitation card that they made is really beautiful .like real galaxic .I really love it .

When i heard some girls called my name .i turn my back and i am shock because they all looks stunning ! total different person than who i am expect because they looks different from who i see from the class .of course some of the guys looks alrite but there were some impress me because they dress like some korean/japan guy .I walks to my table which is Number 4 .I saw all my friends and i really glad that they are my friends because they all nice people !!!

I starts to Bring the camera out of my bags and they put their stuff on my bag because i am the only one in this table who bring bag here haha ! When i walks from table to table to takes photos with people .some friends of mine i dont even regonzied because they looks soo beautiful .I takes photos with almost all friends of mine who i knew in my high school years .i also takes photo with some girls that i dont know but they are real nice enough to let us taking photos together .Because that nite everybody is friends .The shows starts one of my friend is actually one of the host of that night .he is hilarious then there's magic show my friend is that magicsian .he is AMAZING .wow i mean those tricks you probably see in the television couple times but when it down to live show .its totally different .he rocks then after a break .he going for round 2 ! this time he is looking for some volunteer .call me nuts ! because I voluteer myself ! later Miss teh the fierce disciplin appear to be another voluterr .

since that nite is for have fun for last time before SPM .so i decided to go for it when magicsian ask my name i said my name is SEXY bhaha ! everyone is LMAO then he starts to put his magic tricks and i too hyper & nervous when he ask me to tie his hands i untie haha ! dumb me ! then the shows go through soo many hilarious things happen and i have too much to explain .after 11pm .the shows starts turn into another thing which is live Hip Hop show .my friend rapping on the stage and others break dances !!! wow bravo it turn out better than what expect because i seen their rehersal before .all the people is really high .scream & dance around .my friends Emily & yuan also win the lucky draw RM30/RM100 .but the luckiest is my monitor Beh he won a MP4 .then after the hip hop show is over .they starts to sing graudation song together .we all sing with our passion

actually that night is IVIN birthday .we brough birthday cake for him and wanna surpise him .our plan is to steal someone microphone from the stage and sing birthday song for him .when me.liang.kia.rou.theng and some of my friends walks to the stage when we though the song already finish but then they wanna encore so we gotta wait .so i walks to another side of that stage .i see my friends crying and i put the sholder to him .emotional me ! later I cry also .then its time to celebrate for ivin .we all said happy birthday to him on the stage and rou present the cake .when he walks to the stage .we starts to sing birthday song for him.everyone in that ballroom is also celebrate for him [lucky] .he starts to cry then soonly we all cry and hug each others

The show is finish at 11.30am but we all still dont want to go .we all still crying and hugging shake hands to each others .hope our friends didt forget us in the future ,some friends of mine are shock by my reaction because my face turn into red and i cry non stop .we all promise that we still going to see each other in future and blessing ! After that we didt go home yet and go to orental for KTV .but due of timing .i gotta go home earlier .my sister fetch me back home .when i said goodbye to all my friends i am really sad about it ! back at home.its already 2.20am and i gotta shower and take care something about 3am .I am really tired and gotta go to sleep

Friends I missed you all

No comments: