Friday, October 24, 2008

Scare of Losing

I'm not sure I ready for this yet ! I know that i alwaus said about after graduated things will change and its in good change but right now I cant said that i'm in good shape but i really scare of losing it !

Every weeks go to school 5 days regularly or less .Waiting the time to pass by and always requesting for the upcoming holidays to skip school time .always defensive about school rules and everything .thinks its pointless and waste my time but for this moment .I cant deny the feelings of scare of losing ! Because it is part of my life my time and my memory .Soon I wont have this in my life anymore everything replace with new things around me ! This is exciting .still scare ! whether i can suit it or not .that is a unknown answer !

What we can do ?! We are not the god .we cant slow down the time but the best thing is to capture down all the great memory install to your head .apperciate the times that we have left .dont want to waste them anymore because we cant 'afford' of waste them .those times no matter how rich you are .you still cant brough back !!! I know that i dont want to face the reality and Besides taking photos with your good friends .there's is nothing i can do about it

Today is the last day that i as chung hwa confusion student .tomorrow i will gradauted .for sure i probably cant sleep tonight .the feelings of excitment and scare .mixed into one .it is not great .I have strong feelings that the tears will comes out from my eyes tomorrow morning .

Bless me

No comments: