Saturday, October 25, 2008

Congratulations Class of 2008 !

Congratulations Class of 2008 ! We did it !
Today is our day, the day that we are waiting for .we been through happy joy sad & tears this 5/6 years together .Friends that we makes .mistakes that we takes & The Life that change us ! Everything comes to the end .
Yesterday i though about what will happen today and always think about it .today at school this is obviously the last time i being a chung hwa confusion student ! Ya i really missed that .Brough myself a Marked pen yesterday & let all my friends & teahers sign at my uniform ! Some friends though that i am nuts but to me this is very identical and same time i have one of the best memorable thing in my life 'MY HIGH SCHOOL' .

The first person that i let her sign is my best friend Emily yeap who friends with me about 6 years .we never fight and she always there for me .such a good friends then i starts to let my friends to sign .some friends of mine draw the funny things such as teddy bear ,turtle or something in my shirts .even i thinks its a bit 'ruined' the shirt but still the joy written all over my face ! I let the many as possible friends to sign on my shirts .I takes as many pictures as i can with the teachers & Friends together .Everyone enjoy their best time in their life .

HIGH SCHOOL is one of the things that effects in our life .have you change or you just the same person that you used to be ?! thats not important today because everybody wants to make it become the best time & throw everything in the back .just wants to have fun .The graduation ceremony is a bit boring .I must admit about it .but the whole time i think about this is the last time that i sing school song I think that the tears will comes out from my eyes but I dont because i really have a great times with my friends .I talks to many old friends that didt talks for a long time .

We apperciate the time that we are being together because after this how many times & chances we still can be together ? who knew ? Today I graduated .I am Chung hwa confusion student CLASS OF 2008 !

bless all of you the best in future

No comments: