Friday, October 3, 2008

A Thrusday for Steamboat & A Friday for Badminton

So yesterday [thrusday] I go to my godfather house of steamboat to eat .its because one of my friend lun birthday and we go there to pre-celebrate for him .he actually birthday today .anyway i am late .i should arrived in 8pm but due of some circumstance like car problems & traffic jam then i'm late about 20 minutes and i feels sorry because i made them wait me about 20 minutes

There's are 5 of us myself,hean,lun,peanut and another guy from 5c2 that i dont know .anyway its AA style but i want it to be that way because if someone paid for you then its not a good thing and you will feels that you own somebody something !

of course my godbrother steamboat was awesome ! but during the whole eating .something just bothering me i know why is that .because its lack of something between the friends and it was not really good .after we finish its about 10.55pm .we walks to newland and buy CD .i brough britney spears latest album and hean buy a R & B TRANCE 2008 .he borrow it for me first ,then when i back home .i listen to that CD .oh man ! it was awesome .those songs are release all the tension of your damn body and makes you feels soo good and clubbing !

Today its friday .so i and seong ee already planned to play badminton in wednesday but our plan change bit because he wanna go to internet cafe and i spend about RM4 for 2 hours internet and download and check out couple things .duh my home already have computer the reason i go with him is because he is my good friends anyway its kinda fun

then when we back to ivory .i think we play less than 10 minutes of the badminton because the wind is too much and its outdoor one not indoor sucks but its funny though .then he fetch me home because my dad is busy !

so above are my thrusday and friday !
only 2 more days and gotta back to school HATE HATE IT

No comments: