Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Bitch ! You deserves it

BITCH !!!

Sometimes people will do whatever it takes to bring you down to makes themself a ''winner'' but fuck you ! I told you to open your eyes and see who are you messing with ! Clearly Dont mess with me because I am not a nice person ! I'm a bitch !


Watch closely ! Define who yourself are and whats ur ablity because no matter how hard you try to sabotage me as in person at least know your strength first ! but bitch please you such a stupid bitch !! hahah


I cant believe i win this catfight without pick up bitch action .clearly that fucking bitch is dead in some people list already ! haha next time try to act smart in case to bring me down .coz i am tan wei hong .dont mess with me


And tomorrow is LAST DAY IN SCHOOL !!! EXCITED !!!

No comments: