Tuesday, October 14, 2008

The Feelings of receiving my Graudation Books

Today i finally received my graudation book .I am class of 2008 The 36th ! I am soo happy & thirlled when i received this books because it's a sign of being a graduation students

Read through all the pages .some were funny like the comments & stuff that students write to each others .some were weird like something really make no sense and some were touching when you see the teachers letters/poems to all the students and bless for their future .it was great but of course i see a surpise & also a scarcastic thing which is a photo that school took early of this year where all the form 5 students standing together and said 'hey' infront the camera and i see that i and my ''best friend'' were standing together .YUCK ! WTF is with me haha

The another strong feelings that i have is sad because it also means that less than 2 weeks .i am no longer a high school students of course being graudated is a good thing because it means release for some other aspect but in some way i just dont want to GROW UP .call me immature because it is the way i really am .i being too protective and consider its a good thing and also a bad thing ?! IDK my parents give me the best damn thing and i been through some roadblock in my life like being betray by friends and somethings i though i already grow up but turn out i still dont want to ! and i love who i am right now !

Anyway i must face the truth ! the past is the past i cant seen to apperciate the past and right now why being obess .let the memories gone through the frames leave the best and dust out the bad !

Oh i forgot the tell y'll that today its form 3 student PMR wish them good luck and i said hey to alice my friend from friendster today haha wish her good luck as well

No comments: