Thursday, October 9, 2008

I found what I am !

Today during the last 2 period .we are bored and some of our friends neither is go out the class due of some graudation dinner thing or didt come to school today and we [Myself .Liang .Wan Teng .Ai ling .Rou.shu jun & thin sean]

At first we are talking about something then i take that little piece of paper where i wrote 10 DONT and share with them .and this is where the topic starts .after reading the paper Liang have a point of view about me .he said that i am that type of person who thinks differently,more complicated and ''high class' the defination of high class means that i desperate wanna be upper sider ! means rich and classy people !

I admit that i am that kind of person ! I also tell the whole story about what type of person i really am which is i love branded and its makes me feels secure and also part of the upper side .i am the person who want to change my situtation .my parents give me great life .so does my sisters .they give me love and cares to my life but the 1 thing i ask for more is RICH .

I actually live pretty happy ever after because after the bad luck happen to my dad is couple years ago right now our life is doing pretty great .my family loves me .they can give the best that they could to effort & colouring my life .my dad really did his best to give me the best food .comfort and almost everything and i should feels grateful and not ask for more

but dont take this in wrong way .some poor people admit that they are poor and live as that character and you can even see in their forehead ! some people lives in average life but still can affort some good things and some rich people is born to be rich ! I am unlike that .i dont 'tag' myself into all these categories .i dont believe in them .in believe that if you work hard and follow your own instint and dream ! some day your life will change and you can choose to be the person who you wanna be

I am not desperate seeking to being famous because the actual truth is between being a rich classy people who live as upper sider is different than a person who is famous and got popularity ! this is 2 total differents thing to me .you may find it weird and ask why that i said this but i am fully give my damn time to have all explanations
people doesnt born with those lifes .life is comes from our hands we can whether own it or destroy it.dont blame on other people or your parents which you isnt rich .you should wake the hell up and looks around ! this is your now this is your future .you can change everything as long you believe in yourself !

I know that in some people eyes i am cheap or a wannabes because i desperately wanna be that kind of person but i am not .i just dont believe in faith ! dont take it offensive ! i heard that there's a quote about who you born as and who are you in the rest of your life .no matter how hard you try to being a new people you still a old shit but i think this quote is total bullshit and make no sense .people can change ! moon can turn into different shape

I really know what i am and i couldt live up as those people who goes through days as extremely average .i love those frame and names in my life .i want people to know who i am and i love branded .i could choose to diet and cut down all my food to save for the clothes or bag that i want .that sounds like a girl but thats the way i am .the food in cafeteria can cost you RM3 to me this is expensive but if you let me spend RM100 in sushi king or some restaurant .i dont think is expensive as long i think is worthy .

many people think this kind of point view is wrong but to me i dont see any question about it .I know that right now in the environment .its pretty much low percentage that i could live up as glamorous rich upper sider life but someday i believe in my life .if i study hard and work in high office or factory and have many money .i will change my family and myself or even next generation

Passion and dream play a huge role on a people life .i dont understand why some people dont have any one this in their life and how could them live up ? maybe its a good thing in some and you know what i mean but to me its equal to meaningless life

I found myself ! i think after miserable years and i finally wake up .to some it consider as a bad thing because its probably makes me into a bitchy person but same time i think its also a passion and dream that can makes you happy .its good to have a dream .succed it and dont dream about it

remember our journey is from our hands .you can own it as long you work hard and study hard

No comments: