Tuesday, October 14, 2008

What you choose ? Classmates or Friends

While i am still struggle to 'struct' my own signature autographs .after received my graudation book which is monday .i straightly go to queensbay mall popular bookshop and brough myself a golden pen for my friends to sign in your graudation book

Today the first person that i let to sign my graudation book is Emily yeap .my really Best friend forever .i am friends with her since form 1 .she helps out a lots in these years .she such a good friend when i have trouble or something specially friends relationship .she's the first one to help my analysis the facts and what i shouldt do ! she deserves to be the first to sign my graudation book .some people think that its not matter of who should be the first to sign but to me its pretty big deal !

I also lets many of my friends from my class to sign .same time i also wondering should i let all my classmate in 5c1 sign ? which is 39 students including myself or i should only let my real friends to sign .after the matemathic that i make .i consider there's some nonsense people in my class that i dont even wanna bother or ask them a favor to sign my bo0ok because i think it will ruined my book into a cheap ass shit !

I choose friends over classmates and i really love this choice .some people only cares about how much signature they will get or received in their book because the more you get autographs in your books ,means you have more friends than others and if you are in that mind..why dont make a signature collect competition and see who got the most and win the prize .come on bitches .its soo freaking pointless if i am you i killed myself and for me i already told you .I only let who treat me as their friend and nice people to sign

I also let the teachers to sign because they are biggie in this school without them i wont be here and tomorrow i gotta ask for my friends to sign again .because i am only less than half way to get all my friends to sign this book .so how about you ?! what is your choice ?

also some people dont let the people sign their book and i think is weird because it gonna be soo empty for some reason and i just love the feelings of get my book sign by all my friends .

No comments: