Thursday, October 16, 2008

Exams

Today I siting for this Akaun exam in school when the paper is passing infront my able and give me the rightful time to answers all the questions .I feels shame because My mind is empty and dont know what to do ! I been studying this subjet about almsot 2 years already and the worst part is I cant even answers those basics questions & the formats .what the hell am i thinking ?

It give me nearly 2 years in school to absord a subjet only and i cant seem to do the 'okay' job I used to think hat you just had to focus on the subjet that you like or u think is important and dont needs to really bother about the other one but I starts to reliaze i cant even did good in the subjet that i personally think myself good at !

Sucks ! AM I ?! last year i been in the counselling program .from there i learn that you needs to open minded not just in some 'area' also in all the aspects .No doubt i must kinda admit that i am pretty Perjudice person .means If i dont like something .no matter how good that thing is .i always find a reason to defend about it .I seriously needs to clean my mind and recreate a new window in my brain for new starts

while all the ennviroment around me starts to change .people are improving and get their life in better shape .i seem still stuck in the whole friendship senario thing .sacastic thing is It almost in 70% over my blogs .the friendship thing is not that big deal and why i should let those things interrupt my future career ?! EH ?

Right now all needs to do is WASH OUT .wash out everything .'recreate' a new tan wei hong .let it shape up into a smart person which i am cocky before and always think i am smart ass but the actual is not so much {<-- slap myself} .I still have less than 3 weeks to study and make it my best

will i improve from my mistakes ? thats really depends on myself .hope i can do it

No comments: