Monday, October 27, 2008

The Desperation of being with Friends

As you know we are just graudated [actually we still are a chung hwa student because 2008 is not comes to the end yet ] .Its already 3 days and until now i still remember every single details .atompshere that happens in that graudatio dinner [i called it prom] .If i had that chance .i wish i can back to there again .

The total photos that I takes in last thrusday in school until Saturday graudation dinner is total 214 photos Thats actually a pretty big number but when i plug my camera to my PC and check them out .to me 214 photos is still not enough ! for many reason I still regret it ! Because i missed something ! I forgot to takes some photos with some teacher & friends of mine .I cant believe i make this mistakes .I know that we still can meet back each others in SPM or future But the feelings and everything it just different .something that words cant even describe !

Yesterday when i'm sign in msn .saw some of my friends online and basiclly we said miss y'll soo much and wish we can back to school ! YES ! We used to wants graduated sooo soo bad but at this moment .we just wish that it didt happen so fast .its just a snap .last year we siting together in the class talking about what we gonna wear in graduation dinner and right now our graudation dinner is already finish . I grab my Phone and type a little messange and sent to the my friends .and tell them that thanks to being such a good friend in my high school life .I will remem er you in the rest of my life ! even its a small sms but it means a lots

I Starts to miss wearing my school uniform .even i looks hideous of that but i wonder how many times i can wear them ? 10 ? I dont know .I really hope that i could study form 6 .some people think that form 6 is wasting your 2 years but to me .this isnt ! because form 6 is important to your future career when you are on a job interview & you also can being in high school for 2 more years

I know we still can meet each other in future but are we still the same anymore ? will all of us still can sit together .do we have the time because some choose study some choose job ! IDK .i just wish that time become slower this time because I miss all my friends

No comments: