Friday, October 24, 2008

All of Sudden ,I missed everyone

Today October 24 It is my last day study in SMK CHUNG HWA CONFUSION !
Its been 6 years since i study in this school .i study more than A year than regular people in the same grade as me but I never regret about it !

Life in Chung hwa is pretty complicated to express your feelings & the words to describe .for the first minute you can really hate it but the second minute you can really love about it ! The feelings is strange .That dont know how to explain & twister things just special ! There is some freaking element inside you could never really hate the school no matter how mean you words could describe this school .The words that come out from your school would probably never really match your feelings !

Used to desperately try to get out of this school .tired and sick of the desciplin rules .the people that i really dislike and sort of environment around myself then i starts to reliaze it wasnt that bad like what i think i started to falling in love with everything and it basiclly part of my life .used to have this in my mind which is wants to change to the other school but i'm scared of losing my friends & doesnt suits the new place because all i had to starts from the being .the rules that i hate in school .strangely become a rules that i remember in my head ! Friends that i meet become part of my friends and those are what i relay on during school & free time !

Everything that happens there's a reason behind it ! That day who said wanna get out and gradauted from this school surpisely not who i am anymore ! I dont have the reason i support this newest answer but i do defend what i used to comments about ! The feelings of regret starts to increase more and more as the graduation day comes ! Starts regret more and more when i didt apperciate the time that i used to have in my high school time,regret of why i skip class .regret didt makes as much friends as what i can in high school .regret of what i didt apperciate during the whole time .regret of everythings

siting in the class .even in the class that you dont really like it & always wining about it ! for this sudden i missed it ! I really do because for the rest of my life i will never experience about it .look back from now .seeing what the table written with the liquid ,i see my past and history pasting on the random table .suddenly it become one of my signature in my high school year ! seeing what decorating in the wall proven the time that we used to create together .the blackboard is clean now but there's endless words that teachers written in that blackboard .these you cant never ever take away !

Used to dont care about other people opinion and minds about yourself suddenly all turn into important .whether your friends or classmate will remember you or not .Sure doesnt everyone have the own tage & images inside their head .choosing Camera to capture down the motion is the best choice .taking as many as you can photos wants to block down the happy situation that we are in and keep in forever in all our head ! Sharing with other people and laughing about it .no wonder makes yourself and everyone who involve is happy as what you are !

All of sudden the things that i used to said when i am in angry mood didt apply .we did not care about what we used to hate but we sure do know what we want .just all of the sudden .we wants the time to slow down .once we wants the time pass faster so we can go home earlier ! This isnt in our head anymore .we know that after this .how many times we still can be together ?

Friends I missed you guys .We share our best memories in our mind .dont forget each people how matter where you go .dont lose yourself no matter you in what kind of situation .dont forget your memory about it .Learn something that is Money cant buy ! Spicy Bitter Sweet .we all been through .The songs that we sang now playing on our minds .Please dont sing sad song right now because it will makes my tears comes out from eyes !!! I dont know how to express myself at this moment .how matter how outspoken and active as who i am !

What i can said is At this moment .ALL OF SUDDEN I MISSED EVERYONE !

No comments: