Wednesday, October 8, 2008

I Am Losing Myself

I am losing myself ! Today when i clean my stuff from my 3 school bags .looks back to all those old books and papers I notice that I am not longer that old person anymore !

I used to have pretty bad personalities and makes friends to leave me one by one and right now i am improve and having soo much friends but same time i also reliaze that i am losing something which is myself TAN WEI HONG !

I used to have soo much fire,passion and dreams in myself and i used to telling myself that i gotta pushed myself to make that happen .i wanna live in glamarous life and pick a material rich friend that love rich stuff and famous but right now i am no longer that person

same time i wonder that is that a good time well some good some bad .i feels that i lose my focus on studying its my senior year .less than 4 weeks and i will graduated and have big exam in my life but i still in 'sleep' i should wake up now

what happen to me ? i needs to wake up real bad because i needs to chase back to the dreams that i used to have

No comments: