Friday, November 28, 2008

She is Creepy !

3 Days ago I get a sms from someone that i dont know .Then it was a girl who ask me whether can i be her friends or not .then i'm like okay whatever .i quickly pick up the phone .call the friends that possible do this kind of stuff to me .turn out that none of them .actually its was my cousin pei xin who did it .her friends -> friends feels annoying by this girl and he ask pei xin my number .send to that girl and tell her leave him alone & dont bother him again .

I desperately needs a girlfriend .so i'm reply her .its happy at first but it get creepy ever since .I dont even know her face and what and she always ask me personal question & request for my photos .Since i dont care at all.so i answer her back but when i didt reply her sms like a while .she'll call my phone and sms me why i didt reply .Geez this is scary ! Last nite i ask her whether she have boyfriend or not and she said she had .now i dont care anymore .yet she still creepy and continue send me sms and i didt reply
whatever

No comments: