Monday, November 3, 2008

A Rush ? & Happy Sunday

Last nite.I'm soo tired so didt blogging !
Yesterday is sunday .this sunday is pretty rush & happy ! why is that ? because in the morning dad take care his document thing of his office when we go out .its like 11 am already .so we have to cancel the eat dim sum plan .because we are too late .then we dont know what to eat and dad drive the car arounds air itam and to be honest i really dislike the foods there and there's traffic jam around there and its get kinda annoying !

after eating the food [i dont like it .its a bit gross] we go to grandma house .i brough my photos that wash out in saturday wanna share with my cousin pei qing but she isnt there because she hang out with her friends .so i share the photos with pei pei & pei wen LOL .the sun is soo hot .i sweating soo much .and cant stand it so we leave and fetch auntie to her work [the most hardworker person in my life who also my sis lee lin godmother] we brough honey bee to get a nice haircut .while we and mother have a little shopping haha ...around 3pm i ask my dad fetch me to queensbay mall because i have job interview .so i first go to meet my sis bee lee and she ask me to interview some job first and she meet me up later ! I interivew for Bilaboom. cleen davis .Guess.Gap,Espirit,Padini,Orlando & quicksilver ! I dont know why but i have feelings that i cant get neither of them .i'm fat and the worst part is i forgot to wear long jeans because i wear a white short pants Urgh !

Later sister go to lunch and i join her to Old town and i also go to wash the photos .the total cost of the photos combine yesterday is RM85 .[167 photos] is actually cheap not expensive but its still many money to me .poor me ! then dixon my uncle fetch me home and auntie join them as well .back to the house i dont know why but i am just soo tired but i didt sleep coz i have fun time with my uncle lol .
about 7pm .after my sis bee lee come back .we all 9 person go to dinner .my dad favourite place .to be honest .i'm not a fans of that place .i actully dislike it because i think its sucks .and i glad my parents finally reliaze it sucks now ! after finish me .bee lin & lee lin .we three together to prangin mall and buy some stuff and i brough a beautiful photos album ! after back home we watch TVB drama & chat with parents .

thats it love love

No comments: