Sunday, November 16, 2008

A Bubbly Personalities ?

To me honest you must find it weird if a normal straight have bubbly personalities ! if you dont know me very well .judge by my looks you must even find it weirded i i have bubbly personalities

Guess what ? I did have bubbly personalities deep inside my heart and i actually shows it .In fact Glad that i have this personalitie because i am loving it ! everyday this personalities keeps me become happier ! if without this personalities i am pretty sure my mind will become more negative in my life .This personalties to apply on a guy like me in figure or looks might be strange but the truth is I am please to have this ! everyday in my life i keep my mind on positive be the happiest as i can because i know that days will pass when you can choose to happy get through days why i have to choose to be sad .negative and treat everything in bad mind ?!

This bubbly personalities also makes me immature .i gotta admit that sometimes i did some childish things and nonsense to be a little clown .i know its kinda dumb but i'm not stupid ! this really cheers up my days sometimes .some people might told me to grow up and stop being stupid ! but i tell you i aint stupid i aint dumb .it just the way i treat and looks this world in different way .there's soo much choice .I know myself .i know what i want .I consider this as a smart decision ! To some people in this world .they needs to be more relax and enjoy the things around them because not everything is as dark as what they though ! DUH

Thats why bubbly personalities is part of my identiti I love it .to some people in this world i hope you have this kind of personalities .it brought you sense of humour .funny thing .sometimes it might makes you looks a bit clueless or dumb but end of the day its was a GREAT Thing ! Why dont you 'try' this personalities haha

No comments: