Thursday, November 13, 2008

Pressure,Stress,Tension !

So i have my SPM Examinations this few days .today is just finish my suckiest Mathematics paper .seriously I really dont wanna know the results that i get because i am worst at math .total idiot on this subjet ! so I really hate to do this but thanksfully tomorrow i have a break since there's no examination until next monday .it at least give me some air to breath ! Oh snap

Whats happen in this 3 days examinations ?! the answer is TIRED .Seriously dude it was tired .i had the total pressure,stress & tension during the exam .even i aint straight A student or whatever but the feelings of it comes out from no where and its scare the hell out of me .i could barely sleep during the night .dont blame me for didt study hard but it just hard to focus ! No kidding .I dont even understand why i have this such pressure,stress & tension during this examination .i mean i though this will be like normal examinations that i had in the past .for some reason the horroble feelings is come from inside of my godamn heart .oh geez ...This is shitty .the things that i dislike the most is I struggle on certain subjet .i do try my best to get the subjet and try to do it in best way .clearly i aint dumb but i does dumb in this stuff .urgh ! really really hate this feels .totally knowing myself aint going to pass or do okay in this subjet but even gotta push myself to do it but when facing the paper on the table .my mind totally goes blank .total Fuck off .i really wants to smash the table .seriously wants to yell that can i not doing this ? this is such a horroble feelings and right now i dont even know how many ''feelings'' that i wrote in this post ..

The worst thing in examinations process is i doing something that i shouldt done .yeap i have desperately wanna get pass on certain subjet but duh whatever just wish it didt turn out that scare as what i though even though its gonna to be bad but at least save me some face .siting with some bitches that i dislike about them in same class during the examinations .totally try to do the avoid thing on them but those bitches just wont shut the hell up .i feels like seriously wanna zip or rip their mouth from their table .FUCK IT .Seriously retarded I have enough endless and comes out from no where pressure,stress & tension already .and can you just shut the fuck up for once in your life .go back to your home and talks to the mirror .we dont wanna know whats going on with you WHORE ! I really sick and tired of it .comes to school early to sit for the exam and have to stay to the school for the next papers until almost 5pm .Do you know how tired is that ? the weather is sucks .too hot .have to face the dumbass high school drama .geez ! I already fucking graudated why the fuck i have to face those shitty things again !

My mind body mental pyshic whatever is tired .oh man .i aint moaning complaining or bitching in my own blog but you are not in my shoes you have no idea .fuck off ! i cursing a lots in this post .whatever fuck you bitches ! wish me and my real friends all the best in upcoming examinations wish y'll good luck and all blessing as well .love ya

No comments: